Far more than a mere communication device, mobiles now serve as our books, health monitors, payment transfer devices, social connectors and tour guides. Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world. Mobile World Congress 2012 will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
Depending on the pass you select, you can participate in the many components that make up Mobile World Congress:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
- The Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize innovations and advancement in the industry
- and our newest programme, mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediately connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.